- Comerica is able to handle many of your banking needs from personal accounts to business accounts. They offer online banking so that you always are able to have access to your account, look at your recent transactions, and make any changes that are necessary. This helps to make banking as easy as possible. They also offer Comerica gift cards if you are looking to give a gift that will be able to used anywhere that accepts cards. All you need in order to be able to view your banking online is a bank account with Comerica, an internet connection, and a device that will allow you to go online.
Required to bank online:
- PC or Tablet with access to the internet
- Username and Password for your account ( can create one if a new customer)
Steps to login online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or click the link here we have provided. webbanking.comerica.com
- When the site loads to the right hand side you will see where you can login to your Comerica web banking. You will want to click on the first box and enter the user ID that you have created.
- Click on the second box and here you need to enter your password.
- Now you need to use the drop down menu to select the destination you want to go to. Click on the little arrow and then move the mouse over and click on the destination you want to be taken to when you login.
- If you want to make the page your default destination click on the little box and a mark should appear.
- When you are finished click “Login” and you will be taken to your account.
If you have never logged in before you can click on the link for first time logging in. This is located below the “login” box.There is also a link to sign up that you can click as well.Last you will notice that there is a phone number that you can call if you have any questions as well as a link to click if you would like to send an email or look over questions and answers.