The UPS Store network is the world’s largest franchisor of retail shipping, business, printing, and postal service centers. It is comprised of almost 5,000 independently owned locations all over the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The UPS Store is currently conducting a customer satisfaction survey online at www.theupsstore.com/survey in order to evaluate the service they provide to their customers. UPS has named the survey “The Sweepstakes” because everyone who provides some much-needed feedback gets a chance to win $1,000 in their monthly draw.
How to Join the Sweepstakes If You’ve Made a Purchase
If you bought a product or a service when you visited any participating The UPS Store, here’s how you can be eligible for the Sweepstakes prize:
- Make sure that you get the receipt, as it will contain information you will need when you complete the survey.
- Go online and log on to http://www.theupsstore.com/Survey.
- At the start of the survey, you will be asked to register by entering certain information contained in the receipt. The necessary “receipt information” will include the center number, Transaction ID, Transaction Date, and the Register ID. The survey page has a convenient graphic that shows where you can find the necessary information on the receipt.
- Complete the survey and all questions asked.
- Once that’s done, you will receive a Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing.
How to Join the Sweepstakes through Mail
You don’t have to buy anything if you want to join the Sweepstakes by mail. Here’s how:
- Visit a participating The UPS Store.
- Get a mail-in entry form which is available at the center location.
- Complete the entry form by including your first and last name, your home address (you can’t use P.O. boxes), your day and evening phone numbers, your email address and your age. Make sure that the information you provide is handwritten.
- Send the entry form through mail in an envelope with the proper postage. It should be addressed to “The UPS Store Customer Experience Survey”, c/o ePrize, Inc., P.O. Box 5046, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2013 and received by January 7, 2014.
- Once the entry is received, you will in turn receive a single entry into the drawing for the applicable Monthly Entry Period based on the postmark date.
As you can see, The UPS store has made it quite easy to give them feedback while getting a chance to be entered in a sweepstakes. As with all sweepstakes, there is no guarantee you will win, however providing information that can help UPS improve the quality of their stores will make the experience a much better one for all future customers.