When it comes to custom window coverings, Levolor is always a name that a lot of people trust. They are one of the leading blinds, shades, and draperies companies in the United States and Canada. The company was established in 1914 and today, it has become a division of Newell Rubbermaid. Levolor is headquartered in Atlanta, GA and continues to offer high quality blinds and shades, as well as vertical window treatments.
Levolor Customer Feedback Survey
To continuously provide customers with high quality products and excellent customer service, Levolor has created a customer feedback survey. Through this survey, they will be able to obtain valuable opinions and feedback from their customers all over the US and Canada.
If you want to participate in the survey, you need a computer or a phone with access to the Internet.
Here are the steps:
- First, go to survey.levolor.com.
- Once you’re there, click on the button that says “Complete survey.”
- You will then be taken to the survey page and you will be asked questions such as: How satisfied are you with your Levolor custom order? How likely are you to recommend Levolor to a friend or colleague?
- You will also need to indicate which product you ordered and whether it was sold in a box off the shelf or if it was a custom order.
- You will also need to indicate which store you purchased it from and for which room it will be used.
- There is a box in one of the survey pages where you can tell Levolor if you were dissatisfied with any aspect of the product and why.
- After you are done with the survey, you will need to enter your phone number so that you will be notified in case you win in the sweepstakes.
- Other information that will be required includes your name and email address. Optional information you can provide includes your age, gender, employment, ethnicity, income, and education. Levolor assures you that all the information you provide is confidential and will not be used for other purposes.
If you win in the survey sweepstakes, you will be given a 10-piece non-stick cookware valued at $579.99. You can also take a look at Levolor’s latest offers by visiting their website at www.levolor.com.