Kay Jewelers is the #1 specialty jewelry company in the US, with over 900 stores scattered all over the country. Kay started in 1916 and was established by Sol and Edmund Kaufmann in Reading, PA. It is now a division of Sterling Jewelers, Inc with headquarters in Akron, OH.
Kay is well known for its high quality jewelry items and excellent customer service. It has made its mission to provide complete customer satisfaction, which is why the company has orchestrated an online survey to get the opinions and feedback of their customers.
The survey is open to all legal US residents, who are 18 years old and older. Everyone who is qualified to participate in the survey could get an entry to join in the sweepstakes. Winners will be awarded a $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card. There will be a total of 12 sweepstakes random drawing held once a month until February 1, 2014.
How to Participate in the Kay Jewelers Survey
- You can use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to participate in the online survey.
- You can also join by telephone and all you need to do is to call the Kay Jewelers toll-free number at 1-877-588-9579.
For those who would like to send a mail-in entry, simply hand print your name, age, telephone number, email address and phone number on a post card and send to:
2013 KAY JEWELERS “CUSTOMER FEEDBACK” PROMOTION
PO Box 6041
To participate in the survey online, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit survey.kay.com.
- Enter the 11-digit code which you can find on your Kay receipt.
- Click on Continue.
- Select your age from the dropdown menu.
- Answer the survey questions as best as you can.
- Provide your gender, age, email address, phone number, etc.
- Provide your name and mailing address and click “Continue.”
If you win in any of the sweepstakes random drawing, you will be notified by email, phone, or by post mail. You can then use your $1,000 Gift Card in a Kay Jewelers outlet.
If you would like to check out Kay’s latest offers and promos, visit their website at http://www.kay.com/.