Hyundai is one of the most innovative auto manufacturers today. They’ve definitely changed how people perceive practical, inexpensive vehicles with their sleek and stylish compact cars, sedans, SUVs, and premium automobiles. What sets Hyundai apart from the competition is that this car manufacturer is always developing new and better ways to produce fuel efficient and attractive models that are very affordable.
Every year, this Korean car manufacturer introduces new designs and new features for their vehicles and it’s always nice to check out a Hyundai showroom with all the modern cars on display and the excellent customer service that they offer.
Hyundai considers customer satisfaction a serious business and they have launched an online customer satisfaction survey to find out how well they’re doing and also to get valuable feedback and suggestions from their customers on how they can serve them better.
How to Participate in the Survey
If you want to take the Hyundai survey, you must have a computer with access to the Internet. You should also have a survey invitation or a postcard sent by Hyundai which contains the access code needed to proceed with the survey. Here are the steps:
- Visit the survey website at survey.hyundaicustomerinsights.com.
- Select your language (English, Spanish, or Korean).
- Enter the 8-digit access code found on your survey invitation or postcard. If you have the survey invitation, the code should be at the upper right hand corner of the paper. If you received a postcard, the access code is located above the mailing address.
- Click Begin.
- Answer all the survey questions as best as you can. Keep in mind that your inputs will greatly help Hyundai improve its service.
- Once you have completed the survey, you will be given an incentive for your participation. You may redeem this incentive the next time you visit a Hyundai showroom.
For more information about Hyundai’s latest car models, please visit their official website at https://www.hyundaiusa.com/.