Old Navy is an American chain of clothing stores operated by Gap. It offers the latest fashion wear for men, women, children and babies at affordable prices, and among other things a credit card. This quick guide will show you how to properly manage your Old Navy card account.
- Go to Old Navy Credit Card center at http://eservice.oldnavy.com.
- Register with your credit card number.
- You can now login to access cardholder account services, check your balance, pay your bills, request a second card, check your Rewards, and others.
Benefits Of Your Old Navy Card
The Old Navy credit card offers a lot of benefits for its cardholders. Every dollar you spend at Banana Republic, Old Navy, Pipeline, Athleta and Gap gives you 5 bonus reward points. Every dollar you spend everywhere else with your Old Navy credit card will give you 1 point. You’ll receive a $5 Reward Card for every 500 points you’ve earned.
Register Your Old Navy Credit Card Online
You can go online to register your Old Navy Credit Card. You’ll need a PC or a smartphone with Internet access.
- Visit the Old Navy card holder account services website at eservice.oldnavy.com.
- On the left side you’ll see the New Users section. Click on the Register button.
- You will then be led to the page where you can register your account. The Begin section starts by asking you to make sure that you are the primary account holder and that you have the credit card in your possession.
- You will then be asked to enter your account number in the assigned box.
- Continue to the other sections (Validate, Select security, Select image, Account summary) and follow the instructions. Use the login ID which you obtained when you registered and then click “Login and activate.”
Just go to the Old Navy card holder account services website when you want to go back and manage your account online.
Phone Call Activation Method
You can also register your card by phone by following these steps:
- Call the Old Navy card service center at 1-800-653-6289 to activate your Old Navy credit card.
- Give your card details to the customer service representative. Provide other personal details to verify your ID such as your home address, or last digits of your Social Security number, when asked.
- Wait on the line while your details are verified. The Old Navy representative will then confirm that your card has been activated.