Stonyfield was started on a farm in 1983 in New Hampshire. The farm was a school that taught sustainable agricultural habit with the goals to assisting family farms to survive and support protection of the environment. There are two co-founders, Samuel Kaymen and Gary Hirshberg. Kaymen was the country’s early authorities on organic and biodynamic agriculture. Hirshberg joined Kaymen on the farm and brought along his windmill making, author and entrepreneurial skills. Today, they are stationed in Londonderry, NH in what is called Yogurt Works, their custom-designed company. They now offer more than just yogurt. Stonyfield foods include soy yogurts, ice cream, milk and smoothies – all organic and found in local supermarkets, colleges, and natural food stores. Their agricultural fields are free of constant pesticides and other various chemicals generally used that are recognized for contaminating soil, drinking water, food, and they air we breathe. Their products have won multiple awards for health, taste and environmental protection. They have even founded a “Profits for the Planet” program that gives 10% of their annual profits to support establishments and individuals who give their time and energy to protect and restore the environment. Now you Stonyfield allows you to join other members who enjoy special offers and receive coupons to enjoy their healthy products. Below is guide on how to gain Access to their “Inner Circle” to start receiving these benefits and more.
Required to create an account to Stonyfield for coupons and special offers:
- Computer or Laptop with access to the internet.
- Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to complete the registration:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link we have provided here: MyStonyfieldRewards If you are not on the Register Now screen, click on the button “Sign UP” at the top right corner of the website next to the “Log In” button.
- Provide all the required information for Step 1 – Account Information.
- Provide all the required information for Step 2 – Newsletter and Program Preferences
- Provide all the required information for Step 3 – Products Purchased
- Click the “Submit Button”.
You will now be logged in your account where you have shortcuts to print coupons. Stay and look around or Click “Log Out” in the top right hand corner to leave and come back later.