MyDish Redlobster functions as an information center for Darden restaurant employees where they can learn more about their job responsibilities, enter time off requests, and check their schedule. The latest restaurant news and the birthdays of their employees are also posted on the site.
How to Create an Account with MyDish Redlobster
You can create an account for MyDish Redlobster easily enough by following the steps below.
- Visit http://mydish.redlobster.com/.
- Click “I’m a new user” and that will lead you to the registration page.
- Enter your restaurant number, POS Clock-in Identification and the Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Click the button marked “Create My ID.” That takes you to the next step. Just follow the instructions and you’ll get there easily.
How to Access MyDish Redlobster from Home
This one may get quite complicated. In order to access MyDish Redlobster from your home, your browser must be set to allow cookies. Follow these steps to make sure that your browser is set up properly.
- Open Internet Explorer, and from the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- From the Internet Options window select the Security tab.
- Under the Security tab, select the Trusted Sites icon and then click “Sites…”.
- On the Trusted Sites window, make sure the check box labeled “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone” is NOT checked.
- In the textbox labeled “Add this Web site to the zone:” (redlobster.com, olivegarden.com, bahamabreeze.com, smokeybones.com, seasons52.com)
- Click the Add button and then click OK.
- Now select the Privacy tab and then click the “Advanced” button.
- Make sure that you checked the checkbox for “Override automatic cookie handling”.
- For “First-Party Cookies” and “Third-Party Cookies” make sure Accept is selected for both.
- Make sure that you checked the checkbox for “Always allow session cookies”.
- Click OK.
- Now Click the OK button again to exit from the Internet Options window.
- To access the site from home enter the following details based on where you work” (redlobster.com, olivegarden.com, bahamabreeze.com, smokeybones.com, seasons52.com)