The ecommerce revolution has made it possible for people to pay online for a wide variety of products and services. Now you can pay for your medical bills online as well by visiting the www.MyZPay.com website.
MyZPay is a leader in Web-based patient collections with the use of its innovative Lockbox, Check Processing, Credit Card Processing, E-commerce, and Cash Drawer Solutions. It offers all the security and convenience that any online transaction requires. Today, the company offers its services to a wide variety of businesses and customers.
Numerous medical service providers are now using the MyZPay payment system in order to avoid the trouble of processing the payments themselves. Doctors can be paid in a much more convenient manner and patients can simply use easy online options to make their payments.
Paying through MyZPay is so much easier and more convenient for both doctors and patients. It lessens the chances of errors and eliminates the cumbersome paperwork. Just make sure that you review your receipts beforehand.
Using this method is not just easy, but also totally safe and secure so you don’t have to worry that your payment wasn’t made.
Using MyZPay to Pay for Your Medical Bills
All you need is an access to the Internet along with your patient account number and the invoice date, a ZIP code, and a credit card or a debit card. Then follow these instructions:
- Visit https://www.myzpay.com/default.aspx.
- Click on the button labeled “Make a payment” on the upper right corner of your monitor.
- A pop-up window will appear. Fill the provider name / website address to make your payment.
- Fill in the Patient Information section. Enter the patient name (first name, M.I and last name) in the required fields.
- Fill in the patient account number and invoice date in the assigned box.Fill in the Payment Information section.
- Enter your credit card number and cardholder name in the assigned boxes.
- Enter the expiry date of your credit card or debit card.
- Enter your card’s security code and type the cardholder’s ZIP code in the required fields.
- Enter the charge amount you have to pay and then click on the button marked ‘’Next.’’
- Follow the instructions to complete the payment. That’s it!