Kroger has long been a trusted name in the grocery store industry. They provide valuable products at great low prices. However, you can make these prices even more affordable when you sign up for a Kroger Plus Card. If you’d like to experience even lower prices as a Kroger store, follow the below instructions to sign up for a Kroger Plus Card.
Required to sign up for a Kroger plus card:
• A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet.
• Valid email address.
• A preferred Kroger’s location.
Steps to register to use the Kroger Plus Card program:
1. Go to Required to customer.kroger.com/Login.aspx
2. Click on “Create Account” in the upper right hand corner.
3. On the following page, there will be a tan colored box with the words “Sign-in Information” written at the top.
4. Enter your e-mail address and then your password.
5. Then confirm your password.
6. If you want further savings, check the box that reads “Email me! Yes, please send me exclusive promotions, savings, online coupons and the weekly ad.”
7. Below that box is another tan colored box that reads “Select Your Preferred Store.”
8. Enter your zip code where prompted beneath “Your Location.”
9. Then click “Find Stores.”
10. A new box will appear with the words “Select Your Store” above it.
11. Scan through the list to find the store nearest you or the one you prefer.
12. Click and then click the “Create Account” box below.
13. You will then be taken to a page to confirm all these details before verifying your email (you will have received one in your inbox).
14. Now, go to http://www.kroger.com/sitecollectiondocuments/customer/cardapplication.pdf and print out the Kroger Plus Card application.
15. Fill it out, send it in and your Kroger Plus application will be sent to you in the mail.