Citi® and Citibank has been around since 1812. That’s over 200 years of reliable customer service starting in New York. Now they operate in over 100 areas around the world and have almost 5000 locations. That is a huge growth from what started with 1 branch, 22 employees. The company was founded by Samuel Osgood who was associated with the Founding Fathers of the United States such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams. He and wife even housed George Washington’s in what served as the 1st presidential mansion. Osgood was also a soldier, banker, and legislator. Originally wanting to be a theologian, Osgood followed a different path and overcame many obstacles associated in famous history to create the birth of Citibank. They offer a variety of credit cards such as Citi Simplicity® Card, Citi® Plantinum Select / AAdvantage® Vist Signature® Card, Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card, Citi® Divident Plantinum Select® Visa® Card and many more available. Below is a guide on how to apply for your very own Citi card fit just for you. It is simple, fast and easy along with secure.
Required to apply for the one of the Citi® credit cards available:
- Computer or Laptop with access to the internet
- Your personal Invitation code found on your offer letter or application form
- Valid Email
- Other personal information
Steps to complete the application to one of the Citi® credit cards available:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: applynow.citicards.com
- Review the various Citi® credit cards available and select the best card that will take care of your needs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the card you want to apply for.
- Proceed to fill out and provide all the required information to complete your application submission.
- Follow up to see if you are approved.
To call and check up on your Credit Card Application Status: