Belk Retailers was established in North Caroline in 1888 and has developed into 300 stores in 19 states. They retail in selling mainly shoes ,jewelry, housewares, furniture, footwear, etc. They now are offering a Belk Credit Card that gives rewards to the user. You can get $10 worth of Belk Rewards Credit that can be spent at any of their stores for every 400 points. The application is now available to be filled out online to make things easier and speed up the process. Below is a quick Step by Step guide outlining what you need to have and do to fill out application.
Things needed before applying:
1. A computer that has access to the internet.
2. You will need a valid e-mail to verify some information.
3. Your Social Security number.
1. You can either copy and paste the site name below into your browser or if your system allows click the link here. www.belk.com.
2. In small print towards the top you will see a link titled. Belk rewards Credit Card. Click that link and you will be redirected to correct page.
4. Once you have filled out all required information, decided whether or not you would like to enroll in the Card Security Program and if you would like to receive email offers and updates from Belk. If so, make sure the boxes on the application is checked next to them.
Congratulations, you have now applied for the Belk Rewards Credit Card. You should now expect a email from Belk letting you know the decision or results of your application.