The University of California, Irvine is a college located in Irvine, California. They have been established since 1965, and they offer a variety of different academic programs for you to choose from. In Southern California, you will find a variety of different colleges, but this one is like none other. They have arts programs, biological science programs, business programs, medicine programs, nursing programs, law programs, engineering programs and much more. If you have chosen this college for your higher education, you will probably need to know how to work their student billing system. Below is a guide on how to use the University of California Irvine Billing System.
Required to Use the University of California Irvine Billing System:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- A Valid email
- Other personal information
Steps to Use the University of California Irvine Billing System:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: https://zotaccount.uci.edu/
- When the page loads you will see in the center of the page a place for you to login with your Student ID #, UCInetID and password. If you know this information, simply enter it there and then you will be able to click login. It will then take you into your account where you will be able to see all of your billing information. You will even be able to use the site to make electronic payments toward your balance. Most students find it very useful.
- If you don’t know some of all of your information that is needed, you will need to click where it says visit OIT now. This will take you to a place where you can actually activate your UCInetID so that you will be able to login. If you have forgotten your password, then you will need to call and discuss it with one of the people in records so that they will be able to give you the information that you will need in order to get into your account. Once you have this information, you will be set to login to view all of your billing history.