Quicken Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay bills online. It works using the Quicken software for personal finance. However, you don’t have to have the software in order to use the actual service that is offered. This service if from the Intuit company which also runs the online bill pay PayTrust service. There are many features that you get when you use this service such as notifications in your email when the bills arrive, online payments, and payments that can repeat each month. There is also a trail for 1 month of free service to see how you like it. Here is how to use the site. Below is a guide on how to log in and register for your Quicken Bill Pay online.
Required to Log In and Register for Quicken Online Bill Pay:
- Computer with access to the internet
Steps to Log In and Register for Quicken Online Bill Pay:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided: www.quickenbillpay.com
- If you are already a member simply enter your userID and click “continue” to enter your account.
- If you are new to the site however and want to try to the service then you will want to click “enroll now”. A new page will load.
- Click “start now with bill pay”. After reading any of the information about the service that you are interested in.
- Now you need to enter all your personal information. Enter your name, your social security number, date of birth, and e-mail address.
- Now you need to enter your physical address or mailing address.
- The next step is to create the login information.
- Now you need to enter how you will fund the account. Enter the bank information here.
- The last step is to enter the quicken version that you are using if you are using the software.
- When all information has been entered you are ready to click “sign me up”. A new page will load.
- Follow the rest of the directions to begin accessing your account right away and pay the bills that you need to without all the hassle of having to send it to the post office just to pay it.